Get the help you need here

How can I change my address?

  • Updated

Updating your address with us is easy.

Please provide us with a new valid proof of address (PoA) document dated within three months of issue.

This could be a scanned copy of a; utility bill, bank statement, credit card statement, tax invoice, and/or other government-issued residential statements/certificates.

Simply append the PoA document in one request, and we will take care of the rest.

Best NOTE:

We do not accept the same document for proof of identity and proof of address.

We do not accept screenshots or mobile phone bills, medical bills, purchase receipts, or insurance statements as proof of address.

Was this article helpful?

2 out of 4 found this helpful

Have more questions? Submit a request



Please sign in to leave a comment.